So, I’ve said before that I’m going to start blogging again but this time I really mean it. I’ve begun making some changes to the look and feel of the blog. I’ll be doing that more, until I feel like it looks right.
I guess to hold myself accountable, I’m telling you some of the categories I intend to write about. Maybe it’ll generate some interest, maybe you’ll write this new thing off entirely. I wish I could say that I didn’t care what you think, but that wouldn’t be true. I’m writing things here that I actually want people to read, so… if you’re bored and you hate it, let me know?
Anyway, here some topics. Let me know what you think.
- Fiction- My own (slowly for now, but more in the future). Also, I intend to recommend books that I’ve really enjoyed. Good fiction is like a breath of fresh air for my heart and mind but, I’ll admit, I like some odd things.
- Family stories- I think my wife and I have a cool story of how we met and, eventually *cough cough*, fell in love. I also look forward to sharing stories about my new baby boy.
- Faith – My thoughts and musings on the impact of Christ in my life. I believe that he is the center of all things. So, naturally, He will occupy my words.
- Finances- I promise I didn’t mean for all these to start with ‘F’s’. Money occupies a significant portion of all of normal life. I want to share the journey my wife and I have been on for awhile. We’re on our journey out of debt. I may offer some ‘tips’ but I’m certainly no expert. The main thought here is to share the heart behind the way we spend money the way we do.
- Prayers- This goes with Faith, but it’s not exactly the same topic. I pray for my son and my wife regularly, if not as regularly as I’d like. I hope that my prayers can be of value in your own life.
- Health – I’m currently dieting because I’m not at my own ‘ideal’ weight. Who is? Anyway, I’m doing this ketogenic diet thing. Maybe it’ll be interesting to a few of you.
- Maybe, twist my arm… Current events? Honestly, the last thing the internet needs is more opinions about that, but, it’s my blog and I can do what I want. Even if I just ‘go ahead and shut up about it.’
What do you guys want to hear about? Pick my brain… All 5 of you.
More later. Be kind to each other friends.